Friday, November 7, 2008

A visit to McDonalds seksyen 3

Yesterday was a boring day.. My mind was thinking of no cooking for dinner & planned to bring the children for fish feeding at Tasik Shah Alam. But at first need to do my banking. Loitering around seksyen 9, suddenly we enter into Daging Segar shop. The shop is very nice, clean but sells only meat & organic chicken. I bought Daging Salai which I planned for Masak Lemak Cili Api Daging Salai once my husband return from Limbang this weekend. In the shop itself there's a lil' koi pond. Both zarrifas, especially zarrifa soffiyya was so excited.

After purchased, I changed the plan. I said lets go to McDonalds.But the eldest plead to go for fish feeding, I said let us go on Friday as mommy will buy some bread for the fish. So she agreed alast.
We stopped at McD seksyen 3 which had new make up recently. The ambience is more fresher with new furnitures & fittings. As of the children, they really have a good time & also make new friend.

No comments: