Friday, December 12, 2008

Warggggghhhhhh!!!!!! I MISS my Bloggin' time

We in ASCI had been disconnected from cyber world almost a week. Yelah kan..Monday was Raya Haji, Tuesday we found out the line down. We keep calling TMNet n as usual all sorts of reason being given and as usual also they may say that the whole Shah Alam is facing the same damn problem. After making one report then end up of two (last June damn teribble coz we end up to 2 weeks being disconnected). This is the 2nd time we had such a proble since last June (of course this year!!!). This time I asked the call ctr to immediately call up any of their technician to pay a visit to my office to fix the line. However, as I expected, they said the line (the fax line that we are using was the root of all the problems). They as me to wait until 2 working days, which I can't coz I have lots of dealings with our principals overseas. Suddenly, TM had confirmed our line is ok.
Finally today, we had our patience enough. My boss said TMnet GM or something is one of his relatives. So, with one phone call, our account had been taken care of..Finally with immediate effect his staff called me asking things and the technician being sent to us. Finally the MODEM is actually carputt.
So, that's the beauty of having "a 16 core coax cable", (u know what i mean???!!!, coz having a cable itself is not useful if its just 2.5c2v or lower ;) )

No comments: