Wednesday, December 3, 2008

what the #@**!!!

Owh what an experience!!!??? This morning I planned to do my banking around Shah Alam. At first I went to Maybank Sekyen 9, then my stomach crying for something. Ahh!!!Surely my tummy asking for food. As usual I go to my fav. bakery. Bought a handful of bakes- 2 sweet & savoury buns, 1 dinner roll n a loaf of sandwich bread.

Finished with my banking, then I headed to my office la...(I'm not a homemaker anyway). At the office, baik punya bancuh ayaq neslo, panas2 then open up my 2nd packet of bun- so called Chicken Onion Cheese bun- sounds yummy rite? (anyway i've finished eaten the red bean bun whilst driving the car coz kesian perut I kan)

Jeng2xxxxx----after half way eaten, I paused a few minutes coz need to answer some phone calls, when I turn back to langsai the thing.....jeng2xxxxxx....OMG..OMG...u know what I saw??????????? ARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.....literally called "LIZARD SHIT" aka taik cicak attached firmly to the bun..I guess its anak cicak's coz small in size. YUCKIE DOKIEE...
trus i made a phone call to that particular outlet and fill in the form in the internet complaining about their cleanliness and quality of food. Ini le sebab musabab why I prefer home cooking even on bread, cakes etc. Anyway that's my rezeki for this morning ...ALHAMDULILLAH.

2 comments:

TiNiE said...

eeeiiiuuu....disgusting!!!! nasib, nasib...

che zaid said...

geli geleman aku aih...agak2 cicak tu just berak or bermain2 around the bun???!!!YUKSZZZ!!!