Monday, March 30, 2009

A tremendous improvement from my "not- so- little" darling

My 'not- so- little' darling aka Ifah. I had figured out last weekend that her writing had improved very very very much. Alhamdulillah. Never thot she can improved this fast. Just compared her January's writing with her latest writing. Very nicely done. No wonder last week she told me that her teacher gaves her a pencil and sharperner. When I asked her why, she said " Sebab Ifah tulis cantik. Ifah sorang je yg dapat mummy". Wow thats good. So, keep it up. I said to her. Memang le kecik tulisan tu..tapi as far as neat and tidy dah ok dah...jenuh mulut mommy ni dok bising selama 2 bln finally she made it. Yang I perasan masuk bln March ni dia dah dapat momentum kot..so whenever I teach her, she can grab the lesson very quickly and I think dia punya tahap maturity dah increase. Ye lah this May she's gonna be 6 kan.

No comments: