Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I admire the coziness of this cafe

Hmm..my dream..dream..dream...i like this kinda style. Still in my mind..donno when shud I materialise it. May be soon, maybe later...i got few white colour furniture..very few..so minimal..this afternoon me & collegue went to SACC Mall for lunch. Thinking of buying some chicken sandwich for a collegue, so we go to this cafe..after so long I really admire the concept and its coziness..


I like the colour, i like the deco...v v v much.

3 comments:

MariaFaizal said...

i know this place.they have the best puddings!interviewed the lady owner formerly and she stayed in Australia long enough to collect all magz & stuff fr the country.

last i was there about couple of months ago, but service kinda slow :(

hopefully it's getting better now.

Abby said...

ye la, i saw the kedai every time ke sacc but sunyi sepi je..mcm tak laku, so tak de la nak pi cuba..ye la, we judge the food by the customer queuing kanna..heheh..

concept mg ada, but msian stil not there yet, they always assume kedai fancy camni mahal..or tak sedap..anyhoooo..why not try kan..nak gak la pi..

ya la, turn off la kalau service slow ni kan kak kimi :(..

che zaid said...

ye ke kak kimie, no wonder la cun even the tiles pun cantik...but then yesterday my fren bought some chic pie tp rasa dia so- so je la, but then service mmg la ala2...tp mar y nit try pudding as suggested..lepak2ing coz kedai tu mmg tk ramai sgt org.