Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cyber cafe

I wrote this n3 kat one of the cc near my house. Streamyx line was no longer available at my parents house. I'm not at this cc semata2 utk write this blog tapi I did some office work tadi so terpaksa la keluar cari cc, tapi since belum cukup time utk keluar, I use this opportunity utk jot down something..tgn dh gatal nak menaip. My Ifah tgh duduk kt sebelah ni hah..dah berzaman tak masuk cc, nak masuk pun mcm takut2 je...hehehhe..rasa mcm terlalu tua la nak masuk cc.
Anyway, I got a lot of urusan to be settled before I balik KL semula..and after that I will not into blogging world for 2 weeks coz I'm gonna off to Makkah to perform my UMRAH with my dear husband. Wish me luck ok.
I'll update all the stories lepas balik nanti which would be around mid of June. I'll leave my kids to my parents and to all their uncles and aunties to take care of. Hope they will be in good conditions, healthy, well behaved and dont cry2 ok...plus I also wish my parents and all of my children's guardians pun sihal walafiat and happy menjaga mereka nanti. Semoga diberkati Allah segala keprihatinan mak, abah, abang, kak nurul, kodaiyo, ina, and M terhadap anak2ku....thank you very2 much...not to forget for those yg mendoakan kesejahteraan dan keselamatan kami esp, Zura,  kak Ana, Kak Ayu, Abg Nang, not to my boss and frens...Sampai ketemu lagi ya..chiow!!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

so, you're on leave dah ka? Aku lupa la bila flight hang..

Anonymous said...

cz,moga2 selepas ini hatimu bersih dari kekotoran selama ini...AMINNNNNNNNNNNNNN