Thursday, March 29, 2012

my ramblings.......

This week is a hectic week for me..and next week also. I've been busy completing orders..baking..baking..baking..until I can smell butter all over my body..LOL..yukss..hehhehe and this 2nd of April is Offie's birthday. She's 5 this year.Alhamdulillah..she's in kindy this year..started learning how to read, do maths and most importantly she started to learn how to pray seriously, learning Qiraati and adaab as Muslim. Alhamdulillah she progress well. I have to postpone her birthday celebration with her friends since I dont have enough time to prepare her cake, goodies and food to send to her kindy. Anyway, she had decided on her cake as early as December last year.....LOL kalau aku tak buat ikut kehendak dia mesti kesiankan...hahahha every nite both of the sisters will talk about their dream birthday cake...until I said to them..." Haa...cakap lagi pasl kek ni nanti Mummy tak nak buat..kensel..cakap pasal lain." huh garang kan mak diorang. Penat you know..tiap2 malam bertekak pasal kek, nak letak tu nak letak ni..ini belum citer kek kawin ni..aduhai anak2 ku. Gertak je...tapi insyaAllah this time I'll try my level best to materialised their dream cake.

Anyway, what I did this morning..sample of crown shaped cookie. If confirm it'll due next week but this week I also have another crown design but using royal icing..much more challenging for me...i just finished baking the cookies but tonight I'll make sure to finish decorating them as the due date is on this coming Saturday. Lets take a look at my sample..



This cookie is great as door gift for birrthdays, wedding, aqiqah or even corporate event. You can actually browse other patterns/ designs from my page in facebook..just search for sweetreatsetc & please check the albums. Don't forget to "LIKE" the page ya...really appreciate your effort. Thanks.

No comments: