Monday, January 5, 2009

My dotter's 1st day at school

Today my first daughter Ifah goes to school. About an hour later she'll complete her day 1 at school. I wonder how it was like. Her school name is Integrated School Shah Alam, located at Sek. 4 Shah Alam. It is an islamic integrated school which means it integrates the diniyaah and KBSR subjects, the school mission is to create a soleh and musleh individu.
I like the school principal actually, the way she transformed the education environment. Totally against the usual learning method. Anyway this is my experiment and my 1st daughter is my so called Guinea Pig. Well I dont have any intention to jeopardize her future anyway, please dont get me wrong. I just want her to experience things that I never ever have to experience before. I dont want her to study without knowing the geist inside. I want her to know the reason why we learn this, and why we learn that. There must be a reason for anything, for everything which exists in the whole wide world. Look from different perspectives as a person on everything and always relates the creations with the one and only CREATOR. Anyway, thats what they claim how they teached the children. In anyway, we just give what we think the best for her and hope in return she will gain the best for herself and will give back the best to everyone.
I know I can't teach them better, but I can do the follow ups plus we as parents can learn from what they learnt too. I'm not a good daughter, a mother or a wife but aiming to be better everytime.

Dah la mommy apa benda dok meraban lebey2 ni.......baru sehari wei...kekkekkek...papehal pun look at her with the school uniform. Im in hurry this morning tu yang dapat gambaq ni je nih..

No comments: