Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Little Angel

I love to see my lil' angel sleeps. Never miss looking at her every single day. She grows fast. On 2nd April, she gonna be 2. 2 fulfilling years. Both of the angels have so different characters. Both have different stories to share. Different stories to live with, totally different stories. However, this lil' angel soon after mommy gave birth to Kakak, I just simply felt that I'm gonna have another baby girl and soon after Mommy gave birth to Kakak, out of sudden Mommy have had your name inside my mind. Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar. Mommy still remember, I told abah that our next baby's name is Zarrifa Soffiyya and we couldn't find any better name than that until we finally decided to register.

It was that final week where Mommy should deliver you by the end of the week, but my high blood pressure keep increasing eventhough I tried to have enough rest, eat less carbo but still the BP seems don't want to decrease. Owh..if this happened during my final checked up then I think the doctor will induced me again. Its was Sunday nite when Mommy, abah and Kakak on the way home from Atuk's house. During that time it was dark as there wasn't any street lite at the junction (the junction near the location where Altantuya being cruelly murdered) Mommy said to abah with giggled "What if Mommy bersalin dalam kereta?" Abah cakap.."Ish tunggu dulu sampai hospital, nanti abah yg pengsan". hehehehehe.. But we managed to arrived safe at our former house. But then after midnite Mommy felt uncomfy, I couldn't sleep, everytime Mommy closed my eyes I have to woke up to pee...Then, go back to sleep, then pee somemore until I felt like I just couldn't stand, my tummy...my back...owh maybe its the time...but we dont hope much, maybe its false alarmed. Yea may be.. coz Mommy never experienced how "sakit" is the "sakit". We arrived at the hospital at 2.30am. We just went straight to labour room and registered. After checked up then Mommy had to wait coz you are due to see the world. At 3.30am on the 2nd of April, 2007 Mommy was bedded in the labour room of PPUM. Mommy under medication as my BP has no signed to reduce...at 4am I felt the pain...time seems running fast, I got to push u out!!but I'm so weak at that time. I was so starving as my dinner yesterday was at 6pm, then I had nothing eaten after that, Mommy also have had not enough sleep, I'm so dizzy plus I have to swallow the medicine eventhough I was in the "pushing mode". My 2 hands have to do a lot of things and I also forgot how to push. Its so havoc then, but what drived me at that time I want you to be here during dawn...So finally at 6.30am you were officially born. What Mommy can say was "Eh..macam muka kakak". I'm so exhausted then and asked for hot Milo for drinks, then Mommy have to be separated from you as the doctors want to monitored my BP which not so ok. Until 10.30am still Mommy haven't have you with me. I knew U wanted me to feed u. Then Mommy just can't bear of waiting in the labour room, I kept asking from the nurses and docs to let me see u. Finally, I being transferred to the ward. Poor Sophie, I can still hear you crying. Don't worry Mommy will feed u as much as I can. 2 years running fast. After few days of age, u were suspected with jaundice. The level is quite high, so we have to bring you to the hospital for every day checked up until one day u have to be admitted to paed ward as the jaundice level keep increasing. We slept 1 nite there hoping we both can go home the next day. Its unbearable to see u crying when the doc came and collect a sample of blood every 2 hours or something. Its unbearable to see you sleep under the photo lite..It was hot enough to dry your skin. I cried everytime I saw u. After 2 weeks, you finally recovered. Alhamdulillah.

Then when you 9 months, doc suspected that you suffered bronkitis. Every month you have to be under medication and after 1 year old doc suspected you suffered asthma. Every month for sure 3 of us (Mommy, kakak and Sophie- since abah not around) will go to the nearest clinic to puff to clear the blockage. Your lung not strong enough yet. As days goes by, Alhamdulillah now it seems you recovered and now u become a cheerful tod of Mommy and Abah.

2 comments:

TiNiE said...

kakzaid, aku tgk sophie ni kan, mcm anak aku yg no3 tu..chubby2 gitu..hehehe

Abby said...

happy besday ya sophie..bila nak mai tgk Qlea lagi..muahs from us!!