Friday, March 13, 2009

School Break

Bestnya..today is the last day Ifah go to school b4 the first semester break next week. Today, she is wearing baju kurung biasa coz they will be having Maulidur Rasul's celebration. There gonna be storytelling competition for Std 3 & 4, colouring competition for her age and Std 2 students. So, I've given her tips coz she said she wants to win the colouring contest. We did some coloring together last nite. After all the events at school, they then will visit Yayasan Restu- a place where Quran being printed. Kenapa pulak mommy boleh happy bila dia cuti..yelah coz I dont have to wake up that early and boleh la mai office lambat sikit kalau tak before pukul 8 dah sampai...
Since the whole next week she's on holidays so hmmm I've been thinking what should I do to fulfil her spare time...In my mind I have few...
1. Send her to art class for a couple of days ( I just can't send her thruout the week coz we all akan balik Aloq Staq on Thursday) but wondering whether the center can accept that but I know Da- Vinci can. But I need to survey the class la pulak..mana ada kat Shah Alam ni.
2. Send to UCMAS for trial session.
3. Send to VITAL Years for trial session...to improve her understanding in English and writing
Ish so many trial sessions..but i need to survey all the classes today as tomorrow may be a bit difficult coz Saturday is my 'all out house chores doing day'.
Ahh..after 31/2 mths tak balik kampung...so dapat la release sikit. My sister in laws dah called up tanya apa program cuti kali ni..hhehehe..apa lagi..makan la..since my brother baru je pindah rumah so I said to my eldest sister in law that we gonna be at your house and BBQ-ing. Semalam pun adik ipar I called tanya our program this holiday..so bila cakap BBQ she agreed and said- "bolehla cicah buah jambu ayaq yg byk kt rumah depa tu dgn kuah rojak Mak Bee...Wallawei..lama betoi tak makan; org Kedah pangge cicah garam belacan. Syoknya duduk ataih pangkin kat luaq dgn angin sepoi2 bahasa. All my siblings kat Aloq Staq, except me and the youngest brother kat Selangor ni. (my youngest still studying kat Bangi). Thats why bila kami nak balik kampung saja we had to come out with activities..lama tak jumpa la katakan. Tapi cuti pun tak lama kira mcm 2 hari je la full day kat sana.

No comments: