Monday, October 10, 2011

Advert....

Actually I dont like to put an advert in my personal blog..but this time it is exceptional coz I just want you guys to know what I do part timely....For those who wish to organise a party, kenduri or any corporate events you can call me or to browse thru my products please feel free to klik HERE My expertise is on decorated cookies but I'm still in learning process.Still a lot more technics need to learn... 
But InsyaAllah I'll try my best to make your event a memorable ones..The cookies are freshly baked to order. The deco can be in the form of fondant, royal icing or edible image. The design are personal and I seldom repeat my own design (unless requested by the customer). My price considered cheapest in town. Just advise me your theme, colour and date..insyaAllah I willcrack my head for ideas. Thank you for those who had been my customers. 

No comments: