Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today is my 7th Wed. Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to both of us, the husband n wife. Tak kusangka dah dekat 10thn dah. Anyway, Alhamdulillah we able to manouvre all the pacarobas dalam alam berumahtangga. Pheww...ayat!!!..Thanks because able to handle my perangai yg ala2 budak2 ni. Anak2ku pun pening dgn mummy depa ni, tak tau la abah depa pening ka dak dgn bini dia nih...For sure punya la kan. But for my husband, thx coz u always ok with whatever things that I want to do (as long as within the batasan).

So much to thankful for actually and thx also for the surprise gift u gave me last nite...Sungguh mengejutkan. Hehehehe..this time ur surprise is a real surprise. You have grown up!!!kekekeeke...So, hopefully Allah will bless all our ways in up-rising our beautiful family forever. Hope for the best but need to work out to be the best!!
Happy anniversary,

Webfetti.com

-MUMMY-

No comments: